Bifold Door Costs for 2017
In order to find out what your bifold door costs in 2017, you might want to check out some kind of price list first.
A lot of people search for cheap upvc bifold doors, so here are some alternative bifold prices for you to review.
Prices for bifold doors can either be fully fitted or supply only. For this bifold doors price list we will be listing some online supply only bifold prices that are collected from suppliers around the UK.
- 2 to 3 panel 1.8 metre wide – white timber veneer £1,499
- 2 to 3 panel 1.8 metre wide – timber with engineered wood (oak) £1,999
- 2 to 3 panel 1.8 metre wide – aluminium £2,289
In general you have 3 options for material to use:
- UPVC – white or up to 10 different colours and wood-grain effect finish
- Aluminium – 100+ RAL powder coat colours
- Timber – solid hardwood, engineered wood or soft wood with hardwood veneer finishes
You should be aware that the standard height for a bifold door would be about 2200mm, so if you opening is higher than this, you should consult your proposed supplier before ordering.
Most bifold patio doors prices include the basics such as toughened glass double glazing and multipoint locks.
But some items could bl classed as optional extras and will incur an additional charge.
- 21mm sealed glazed units
- Argon Gas filled double glazing
- Low emissivity glazing
- Low level thresholds
- Higher quality door furniture (handles locks)
- Traffic doors
- Finger safe doors
In each case it is best to get a written quote for the complete cost of the work from your supplier so that you can see exactly what is included and what is an optional extra.